Date: Tuesday, June 21st, 2022
Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
Location: Vintana Wine + Dine
1205 Auto Park Way
Escondido, CA 92029
Retirement is different today than it has been for previous generations, and likely will continue to change. Because of these changes, it is a great time to get a SECOND OPINION on your retirement. IF YOU OWN a CD, IRA, 401(k), or are in the market, you won’t want to miss this presentation! Is your retirement ready to stand the test of time? This event is intended for those over age 55 with $250k in Net Investable Assets. First time attendees only. Is your retirement ready to stand the test of time?
We will discuss:
- Market Volatility: Can I migrate market crashes and still have growth opportunity in my portfolio?
- Inflation: How to maintain your purchasing power in retirement, despite rising inflation.
- Taxes in Retirement: What impact Biden’s Tax Plan may have on your retirement?
- Three Eroding Forces on Your Retirement Savings: Taxes, Healthcare, & Inflation
- Investing in 2022: Tips on investing and measuring volatility in this coming year.
- Retirement Income: How to create a sustainable retirement income plan that includes replacing a spouse’s lost income.
- Retirement Red Zone: How to survive this crucial time. What do you need to prepare?
- Social Security: When is the right time to start taking Social Security without potentially missing out on tens of thousands in benefits?
- Mitigating Risk: The BIG mistake most Americans are making with their retirement accounts…Are you one of them?
- Retirement Income: Will you have enough? Learn strategies to help generate guaranteed income for life.
*The event is for individuals and families with $250K+ in Net Investable Assets. Registrant must be age 55+ and a first time Epstein & White, Now Proudly Part of Mercer Advisors, event attendee. Please note that your registration is not confirmed until you have been contacted by an Epstein & White, Now Proudly Part of Mercer Advisors, team member. Thank you for your cooperation.