Warrior Foundation Freedom Station Joins Epstein & White On Air!
December 4, 2019
Each and every week, David Epstein & Bradley White host their “Retire Right Radio Show” to help retirees and pre-retirees better plan for a successful retirement. This particular show that aired during Thanksgiving weekend on KOGO and KFMB was one you won’t want to miss. Our military and those organizations that support current members and Veterans are truly ones to be thankful for. Not just around the holidays, but every single day that we are blessed to live and carry on our lives in the land of freedom and opportunity.
We were pleased to have the following guests from the Warrior Foundation Freedom Station share their stories:
- Sandy Lehmkuhler, CEO and Founder, Warrior Foundation Freedom Station
- Greg Martin, President, Warrior Foundation Freedom Station and Retired Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps
- Junior Rodriguez, Retired U.S. Navy Corpsman and Current Freedom Station Resident
- Anthony Pone, U.S. Army Veteran, Current Freedom Station Resident, and Member of the Wolfpack Wheelchair Basketball Team (funded by Warrior Foundation Freedom Station)
It was powerful, emotional, and uplifting… And, it’s one that you’re going to want to listen to!
Click below to listen to our interview.
The Warrior Foundation provides quality-of-life items, support services and transitional housing designed to assist them and their families during both recovery and transition processes.
The Warrior Foundation Freedom Station in San Diego assists four main groups of warriors:
- The seriously injured just returning home from war
- Those undergoing physical or occupational therapy
- Those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder or traumatic brain injury
- Warriors who have been medically retired and remain in our community
To serve this last group, the Freedom Station was established as a unique, recovery-focused transition center and housing facility that provides injured warriors with acclimation time, guidance and resources to successfully make the transition from military service to civilian life.
Here’s the link to the Warrior Foundation page:
PRESS RELEASE ARCHIVES
Micah R. Cummins is an Associate Advisor at Epstein & White Retirement Income Solutions, LLC. Micah is a Certified Financial Planner™ and holds a bachelor’s degree in financial services from San Diego State University. Micah is an Investment Advisor Representative with his Series 66 license. Micah is in his 15th year practicing financial services. He…Read More
At Epstein & White, we proudly support community organizations. We were fortunate to have Sandy Lehmkuhler, Founder and President of the Warrior Foundation Freedom Station on our radio show recently. The Warrior Foundation aims to be the leading force in assisting, honoring and supporting the military men and women who have so bravely served and…Read More
Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego is all about helping kids. They believe in the power of philanthropy to save lives, where donations help fund lifesaving technology and research, provide a safety net for children with little or no private medical insurance, and create a healing environment for patients and their families. At Epstein & White, our…Read More